Are you truly passionate about SEO and a genuine team player? This is a superb opportunity to join and learn from a cutting-edge team of SEO professionals, driving over 100 websites in one of the most competitive online niches.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for innovative ways of achieving epic results is not only part of our philosophy at iTech Media, it’s at the forefront of everything we do!
We want to build projects that we are proud of and bring ground-breaking creative ideas to life. As part of our growth, we are currently looking to add a Senior SEO Executive to our forward-thinking team.
We build, look after and manage a wide portfolio of websites worldwide and our goal is to become a reference in online gaming globally. Alongside our talented in-house teams, such as Development, Content, Design, PPC & Conversion Optimisation, you’ll play a meaningful part in helping us achieve this vision.
What you'll do:
In this hands-on senior SEO role, you will be responsible for covering both on-page and technical SEO and be working on building, maintaining and improving search rankings.
You’ll be working as part of our SEO team and will be working alongside a number of talented and specialist people on all of our projects.
We're looking for SEO professionals who can work creatively and collaboratively to tackle problems in a dynamic and fast-paced manner, and share findings with other people in the company, including senior partners.
What we expect:
- At least three years' all-round experience in SEO, either agency or client side
- Significant experience in various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical focus as well as being able to diagnose problems and learn from them
- Expert knowledge of Google algorithms and history
- Provable experience dealing with site penalties and recovery
- Excellent knowledge of site architecture
What we can do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel - personally, professionally and with a winning team
- Give you a £1,000/year ninja training budget to spend as you wish
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. On your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!)
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives; Boxing, Yoga and 5-a-side Football
- Monthly social events including Bowling, Ping Pong, Office Parties, Summer Party and Christmas Extravaganza
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%
- Annual travel season ticket loan