Are you a dynamic, engaging Front End Developer who plays to win? This is a rare opportunity to join and learn from a cutting-edge online team who drive 150+ projects in one of the internet's most competitive markets.
At iTech Media we always strive to move the needle and create engaging products. As part of a rapidly growing, dynamic and passionate team, you will work hard to produce the best experiences possible for millions of visitors in 21+ languages.
If you are a motivated and driven Front End Developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced industry and being part of a friendly culture, then keep reading!
What you’ll do as a Front End Developer
- Build new sites by working collaboratively with our different internal teams, from SEO and content, to conversion and design, to create specific elements.
- Update the content section of each website using HTML, PHP and CSS.
- Recognise opportunities for improvement of current websites reviewing SEO, content, coding and other aspects.
- Work closely with designers, coders and writers to update websites and help organise the creation of new websites.
What we expect from you
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly strive to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. We enjoy a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
What can we do for you
- Give you the platform and support to excel - personally, professionally and with a winning team
- Give you a £1,000/year ninja training budget to spend as you wish
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mexico & Thailand
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best to be most productive
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. On your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!)
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives; Boxing, Yoga and 5-a-side Football
- Monthly social events including Bowling, Ping Pong, Office Parties, Summer Party and Christmas Extravaganza
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Annual travel season ticket loan
Our People Ambition is to build, grow and develop London's best digital team. Do you have what it takes?