Role: Digital Project Manager
Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Location: London (Camden Town)
At iTech Media we always strive to move the needle by creating engaging and industry leading websites. As part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic and passionate team, your mandate will be to ensure the best experiences possible for millions of visitors in 21+ languages.
As the Digital Project Manager, you must have a passion for delivering amazing web projects on an end-to-end basis. Whilst using your strong project management, organisation, and planning skills, you will be responsible for driving the flow of new website projects, while working collaboratively with the Tech, Content, SEO, and Design, teams.
You will be responsible for managing a big volume of website projects from inception to completion, and also for coaching a team of developers to achieve their goals, meet deadlines and further develop their skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in quality control, process management and team mentoring in a digital role.
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end planning and resource management of web projects from conception to completion.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the business to ensure delivery against the agreed scope and time-frame.
- Communicate resource requirements and allocating projects accordingly.
- Production and maintenance of project documentation.
- Monitor project progress of the content, design, marketing, web development teams, in line with deadlines and reporting back to the relevant stakeholders.
- Final quality checks before projects or solutions are delivered.
- Ensure adherence to the process flow and development guidelines.
What we expect:
- Experience managing numerous web-based projects simultaneously.
- Experience and knowledge of the difference stages of the project management life cycle.
- Previous team management experience.
- Passionate about all things digital.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record in motivating and leading teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Passion to excel, innovate, and to try cutting-edge ideas.
- Technical skills and abilities
- Strong project management and resource allocation skills.
- Experience managing project roadmaps.
- Ability to solve website related challenges and to understand high-level technical concepts.
- Knowledge of current technologies and desire to keep up-to-date with the latest technology and trends.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel - personally, professionally and with a winning team
- Give you a £1,000/year ninja training budget to spend as you wish
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best
- Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. On your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!)
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives; Boxing, Yoga and 5-a-side Football
- Monthly social events including Bowling, Ping Pong, Office Parties, Summer Party and Christmas Extravaganza
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%
- Annual travel season ticket loan