Are you an extraordinary SEO Manager who is a genuine team player? This is a superb opportunity to lead a ground-breaking team of SEO professionals, driving over 100 websites in one of the most ambitious online niches.
iTech Media is one of London's fastest growing digital technology companies. In just 3 quick years we've gone from a handful of passionate individuals with a mission, to 70+ talented experts across tech, web development, design, content, marketing, site optimisation and conversion.
By bringing together some of the best minds in the digital world, we're crafting some of the most engaging, creative and exciting websites servicing one of the most competitive, user-centric and technology-driven markets.
What you’ll do:
The remit of our SEO Manager is vast, but predominantly focuses on driving the performance of our talented team of SEO experts, based out of our beautiful office in Camden Town.
You’ll report into our Head of SEO, ensuring the efforts of our high-performance team are being channelled towards the most crucial projects. You’ll use your experience and knowledge of the SEO space to encourage, motivate and drive the team to achieve meaningful targets in a dynamic environment.
The marketing department is currently 8 in size, 4 of which specialise in SEO. However, over the next 12-18 months the overall business has ambitious growth plans to expand and scale all of our key departments, SEO being one of them. Because of this, you’ll play an influential role in the recruitment activities for the team, so interviewing and on-boarding will play a vital part of your role as a Manager. You’ll be responsible for monitoring the performance of your team and carrying out regular 1-to-1’s.
What we expect:
• At least four year’s SEO experience, including some demonstrable people management experience (client or agency side)
• Significant, proven SEO results including site penalties and recovery
• Experience in team 1-to-1s, people development and recruitment
• Expert level of understanding of Google algorithms
• An in-depth all-round knowledge of SEO (technical, on-page and off-page)
• High levels of motivation, a self-starter!
• Great interpersonal skills and confidence when being assertive
• Superb organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure
What we can do for you:
• Give you the platform and support to excel - personally, professionally and with a winning team
• Give you a £1,000/year ninja training budget to spend as you wish
• Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
• Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
• Brand new, custom-designed offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - you pick when suits you best
• Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. On your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!)
• Birthdays off!
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being
• Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
• Regular well-being activities - Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives; Boxing, Yoga and 5-a-side Football
• Monthly social events including Bowling, Ping Pong, Office Parties, Summer Party and Christmas Extravaganza
• 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period. Charity volunteer days.
• Pension contribution matched up to 5%
• Annual travel season ticket loan